Thursday, February 12, 2009

cavs Mike Brown fine

NBA fined Mike Brown for 25,000 grand for criticizing the refs . This is what he said



“I cannot imagine another worse call than that. LeBron was between his man and the basket. He went up in the air when the ball was tipped, and for that official to predetermine his call was awful,” Brown said. “It was awful. That’s why we lost the game. I never blame the officials. But that call was a predetermined call and he should have swallowed his whistle on it. But he did not.
“I don’t care if I get fined. It is what it is. I saw the two plays, a bad call determined the outcome of the game. If they want to fine me for telling the truth, fine me.”

2 comments:

Speedy said...

No my favourite topic but my fiancee likes it. so i follow your blog.

visit my blog and give your comments

http://stones-corner.blogspot.com/

cheers and keep posting good stuff

cleveland said...

cool. thanks